VCR Black Friday Sale

Join us for our very FIRST EVER Black Friday Sale at all Vinyl Cup Loacations!! (NOT VALID AT MARVS)

15% OFF THE ENTIRE SHOP, NO EXCEPTIONS! CLOTHING, ALBUMS, RECORD SLEEVES & MORE. FRIDAY ONLY!!

Anyone that loaded $100 by 10pm on 11/24 will get 30% off FRIDAY-SUNDAY if VCUP Covers Purchase, details here:

That’s Right, this is the first time in the history of Vinyl Cup that they are having a black friday sale. Here is how it works:

ANYONE WHO LOADS A MINIMUM OF $100 VCUP BY THURSDAY AT 10PM, WILL GET 30% OFF THE ENTIRE SHOP (from 11/25 at open to 11/27 at close): NEW, USED, MARK DOWNS LOWEST PRICE & $1 BYE FELICIA ALBUMS.

VCUP must cover entire purchase, if you go over no problem, you just reload $100 on top of your purchase. This sale is good through Sunday at close 11/27. Must load minimum of $100 by Thursday at 8pm for sale Friday 11/25 at 11am to close Sunday 11/27 at 7pm. 

No matter what your VCUP balance is, whether you have $0, never had it or have $200, no matter the balance, just load minimum of $100 to qualify for sale. At check out tell them you did VCUP THANKS and they will verify your name on the list and boom!

BONUS: 10% off loads of $300+ giving you the sale of 30% plus that 10% making it a total of 40% off… Get it!

REMINDER: must load $100 minimum no matter your balance to qualify and VCUP rules apply so if your balance doesn’t cover you load $100 on top of your purchase at the shop, if not you don’t get the 30% off…

MUST LOAD FOR THE STORE YOU USE REGULARLY, If visiting another shop they will pull it up for you. This helps limit issues when using.

VCUP TERMS: vinylcup.com/vcup (Once you load you automatically agree to VCUP terms so might as well read them)

Load on up:

%d bloggers like this: